Benet Lake Retreat Center welcomes ACA members
THE STEPS WE TAKE TOWARD A BETTER LIFE
A weekend of reflection, renewal and fellowship
Aug 31, Sept 1 & 2, 2018
Join us for a time of retreat to a place of recovery and explore ACA in the spirit of the traditions. We will focus on how to achieve emotional sobriety in all of Life’s Relationships. Learn how to identify and let go of what’s not working, creating space for healthy, fulfilling relationships with your spouse, partner, family, friends, co-workers, etc.
Welcome to the 4th Northern IL ACA Retreat. The format includes 5 meetings: 1 Friday evening, 3 Saturday, 1 Sunday with a focus on tools and positive takeaways. All meeting topics will be taken from the Big Red Book, presented in the form of a lead given by a preselected attendee, followed by breakout groups for discussion.
There will be time available for optional walk & talks, fellowship at the fire pit in the evening, journaling in the quiet of the gazebo overlooking the lake, or reading in your own private room.
Please join us for this special weekend at Benet Lake to grow in your personal recovery journey.
– Bob S., Retreat Facilitator
A heartfelt Thank You to Brother Pat at the Villa Desiderata for making it possible for me to
facilitate recovery retreats for the past 25 years. I am looking forward to continue working closely with Benet Lake Retreat House to facilitate the best possible programs.
Benet Lake Retreat Center
Aug 31, Sept 1 & 2, 2018
- The weekend fee of $185.00 includes a private room, meals & program for 3 days and 2 nights.
- Includes Friday night dinner at 6:00 pm; three meals on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday.
- Bring your Big Red Book, journal & writing materials, meditation books that you use to support your recovery.
- Feel free to contribute snacks, fruit, pop or bottled water for our Hospitality Table.
- Check in at Registration with Laura F. between 4pm – 6pm on Friday. Laura will see that you are settled in comfortably to ensure the best possible retreat experience.
- Please arrive in time for the Welcome Dinner on Friday at 6:00 pm.
- 50/50 Raffle at the retreat – tickets will be sold Fri & Sat; drawing on Sunday morning. Winner receives 50% of proceeds, other 50% goes to assist with retreat expenses.
- The event concludes at 12:00 pm on Sunday. We are self-cleaning, your participation is important.
- Please help spread the word by circulating this flyer at meetings and inviting your fellow ACA travelers!
This is a safe & sober event! – Thank you, Bob
Detach & Mail check & form below to:
Bob S, 103 S Rohlwing Rd, Palatine, IL 60074
Text or Call Bob for Last Name prior to mailing – for envelope.
Do not mail to Retreat Center!
For a flyer to share with your group please click below.