The ACA WSO has published a special edition of the ComLINE Newsletter “Addressing Predatory Behavior” which should prove to be an important resource for all of our groups as we work to create a safe place for our fellow travelers to work on our recovery together. In this special edition read about:
- Why We Need to Talk About Predatory Behavior
- We Don’t Know What Safety Feels Like
- Many of Us Experienced Sexual Abuse in Childhood
- What Happens at Meetings
- But Wait – It’s Not Just Sexual
- Gentleness Break
- How The Meeting Can Help – And Does It?
You can get a complete copy of this special edition directly from the Adult Children Web site by clicking the following link: Addressing Predatory Behavior
If you are interested in past editions of the ComLINE Newsletter you will find an archive of ComLINE editions on the Adult Children Website.