The Steps We Take Toward a Better Life
April 28, 29 & 30, 2017
Join us for a retreat to a place of recovery and explore the 12 steps of ACA in the spirit of the traditions.
- Bill D. ACA World Service Organization Trustee, from Florida. Bill was a featured speaker at the First Annual ACA Convention in April 2016. He will be sharing his insight and wisdom from his own process with the steps thru recovery work in both AA and ACA
- Dave S. experienced presenter of ‘Ready, Set, Go’ Step Workshop from Wisconsin. Dave will share from this consolidated preview of the 12 steps, which helps us to release anxiety and fearfulness surrounding the steps. He will also lead an activity connecting the loving parent and inner child.
This retreat also features:
- Optional end of the day Walk and Talks
- The weekend fee of $140.00 includes dormitory lodging, meals & program for 3 days and 2 nights. Please consider an additional contribution towards a scholarship attendee.
- Space is limited! Only your check holds your reservation (please post date your check to 4/28/17).
- If you have questions, please contact Bob at 847-800-3137
- This Weekend Retreat requires your commitment to the program and the group, and is best supported by your full attendance. Please plan to arrive Friday eve with departures at noon on Sunday. Guest Speaker and Workshop segments will be available only to full retreat attendees.Day passes will not be offered.
This retreat is endorsed and sponsored by the 5:30 Barrington ACA Group.
Download the flyer for more information.